Pedestrian LED Safety Sign for Car Park Exit
City of Perth Parking had an unusual request for S-Tech, “what LED Sign solution can your Engineers come up with to solve the problem where the cars are exiting into a busy pedestrian thoroughfare to alert them to a car exiting?”. S-Tech’s Engineers come up with a simple solution using our in-built IO card where we take the signal from the boom gate to trigger the “CAR COMING” message on the LED Sign to alert the pedestrians that a car is exiting the car park. The concern from the client is that they wanted it bright, so we increased the number of LED’s per pixel to double the brightness….
The result? The client is happy, the pedestrians are happy….. Another bespoke solution by the S-Tech team.
- Client: City of Perth
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- Sign Model: Custom 10mm Pitch with 2 LED’s per pixel
- Cabinet: Double Sided, front service cabinet
- Control: Boom gate trigger
- For further information please do not hesitate to contact S-Tech on +61 8 9330 8485.